The Unexpected Best Bits
For an outdoors family the idea of visiting a theme park, let alone one that has the largest indoor play area is our idea of a nightmare.
Here are the bits we loved;
- Plenty of outdoors natural spaces.
- Really quiet so no waiting around (winter).
- The look on the children’s faces.
- That we got to be big kids too.
- Value for money.
- Loads to explore.
- Unlimited rides (well the children enjoyed this bit).
Winter Visit To Woodlands
It really was incredibly quiet. It did remind me of the scene in ‘Zombieland’ where they go to an empty theme park. However, there were enough people for a bit of atmosphere and to stop it from being creepy.
The staff were super helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we had a great day. Some of the areas could do with updating, but I felt like this added to the character.